- Launched in December 2013 as a fork of Peercoin.
- Added STUN IP discovery to remove usage centralized commercial service dyndns.org.
- Added Name-Values Storage - a universal trusted platform for external blockchain-based services.
- Implemented EmerDNS, a decentralized domain system that provides irrevocable domain names and robustness to the DNS infrastructure.
- Invented and implemented blockchain-based security services.
- EmerSSH, Worldwide Public Key Infrastructure and Access Control List.
- EmerSSL, Passwordless identification and secure web-login.
- InfoCard, electronic business-card, works together with EmerSSL.
- Invented concepts of EmerDPO, EmerTTS, Magnet.
- Emercoin officially appears at Livecoin.com, Cryptopia and YoBit
- Emercoin is in the list of TOP20 cryptocurrencies on Coinmarketcap
- Emercoin officially appears at BTC38 and хBTCe
- Cooperation work with the United Nations
- Established partnership with Microsoft BaaS program and released “Blockchain Engine” MS Azure application.
- First real usage of EmerDPO - Kolionovo farm shares.
- Transaction optimizer — preserves blockchain from unnecessary inflation.
- Distributed and dynamic checkpoints.
- Emercoin included in RedHat catalog of certified programs.
- Three-in-one mining mechanism: POS + POW + MergedMining.
- Lot of core improvements, including full decentralization.
- On-the-fly exchange emercoin to other cryptos with external exchanges API (shapeshift, coinreform).
- Invented and implemented ENUMER, a blockchain-based telecommunications platform.
- Started public testnet with web-explorer.
- UnaDesk strives to decentralize the real estate and utilities markets and uses the Emer blockchain.
- Tech adoption cases with: Deloitte, eZuce, Russian Railroads, SipXcom, HashCoin, AbitSystems
- Emercoin officially appears at HitBTC, Indacoin, BITTREX, USDX
- Released version 0.7.0 of the wallet with Segwit support and improved core and DNS subsystem.
- Completed implementation of ATOM, a secure protocol for P2P sale of NVS records (DNS, land certificates, etc.).
- Randpay, the second generation of lottery payment aggregation, launched.
- Updating the wallet to version 0.7.9
- Emercoin blockchain is used at the Aktiv Financial Academy
- Release of File Validator, a blockchain-based file validation service using Emercoin NVS.
- Emercoin is available on Docker
In the work
- Working on creating multiple Name records in one transaction
- Moving from BerkeleyDB to Level DB for NVS
- Domain SSL certificates for emerDNS sites
Join us and find out about the latest updates: